- Unless told otherwise, the audience for all your written assignments is your class.
- Use fonts of usual size (e.g., Times New Roman) and margins must be one inch on all sides.
- Save paper: print on both sides and unless you have strong reasons for it DO NOT create a separate cover page.
- Only cite fully if it is a text other than those assigned. Use Chicago or MLA.
- Many intellectual practices explicitly require you to work within a WORD limit. Do mention the WORD COUNT clearly in the beginning or the end.
- Follow the guidelines for turning in your work; they could vary quite a bit.
- Each 24-hour delay will result in corresponding 10-point deduction.